14514 Capital Drive | Plainfield, IL 60544 | 815-342-5772 | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
With proficiencies in digital media, collaboration, and strategic communication, and as an advocate for the arts, social justice, and community service, I hope to integrate these skills and passions to engage and persuade audiences.
Drake University (Present-2024)
- Public Relations Major, Digital Media Production Major, Music Minor
Plainfield North High School (Plainfield, IL)
- Diploma (2020)
- National Honor Society, Concert Choir President, Cheerleading Captain
- 4.9 GPA
Leadership Social Media Proficiencies Music
Service Microsoft Excel & Word Global/Intercultural Understanding
Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Drake Delta Gamma Nov 19 – Present
- Perform conductive research on social injustice and allyship tactics.
- Present informational findings to chapter.
- Educate chapter on pressing social matters.
Volunteer Community Christian Church 2009 – Present
- Utilized my communication abilities to inform and welcome individuals.
- Contributed my time and skills to enforce the church’s mission in helping individuals find their way back to God.
- Taught and lead students of all ages through music.
Social Media Analytics Drake University Aug 25 – Nov 19
- Organized data in Microsoft Excel to understand large data sets and communicate the findings to the public.
- Analyzed social media insights to better understand and suit audience behavior.
Public Relations Principles Drake University Aug 24 – Nov 16
- Analyzed public relations and communication efforts of various corporations.
- Created press releases regarding new hires.